One-to-one Support Offer
What is the Teach First one-to-one support offer and who is eligible?
If you work in a school serving disadvantaged communities, you may be eligible for Teach First’s free one-to-one support. This free support runs alongside the NPQ of your choice and comes in the form of an experienced former school leader who will coach and guide you throughout the programme.
Teach First one-to-one will support a school leader by:
- Creating an individual and bespoke package.
- Working to effectively implement improvements in your school during the programme.
- Building a great working environment by considering teacher workload and culture for all staff.
- Offering a personalised plan to include discussion on career development and opportunities.
- Connecting you beyond your school community by signposting to networks and other programme members.
What does the one-to-one support look like?
Each call will last for approximately 1 hour.
If you are interested in this support, please tick the box on the NPQ application form or contact the Teaching School Hub for further information [email protected]