Moving and Handling Training
'Moving and Handling' training from Ash Field Inclusion & SEND Hub
• An overview of current legislation concerning health and safety surrounding moving and handling
• A demonstration of safe moving and handling techniques
• A practical session including the use of hoists and slings
• Upon successful completion of the course a certificate will be issued
• Moving and handling training must be updated every 12 months
This training is facilitated by Institution of Occupation Safety and Health (IOSH) approved trainers: Philippa Elliott, Samantha Simpson, Bev Snow & Kev Dakin.
Please view the attached flyer for dates, times, costs and booking information.