Latest Training Courses from CHS
Latest Training Courses for November 2023
Supporting Children with Medical Needs & Individual Health Care Plans – 1st November – Willow Bank School - 2.30pm – 3.30pm – £25 per person
- To support schools in understanding their responsibilities for supporting children with medical needs
- Guidance on developing Individual Health Care Plans
Neurodiversity & Associated Mental Health Challenges – 9th November – Online Zoom Training - 4.00pm – 5.00pm – £25 per person
- Many young people with neurodivergence (ASD and ADHD) experience mental health challenges.
- What might we observe and what might be driving these behaviours?
- What are some of these challenges and what can we do in schools to support?
- Improving communication, consistency and trust.
1-day Youth Mental Health First Aid Champion – 28th November - Soar Valley Training Centre – 9.00am – 5.00pm – £165 per person
- An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
If you are interested in attending any of the above courses, further information and bookings can be made by clicking on the Children’s Hospital School Eventbrite link below:-
For any enquires or further information please email [email protected]
The Children’s Hospital School
0116 229 8137
We offer an excellent CPD training programme, please visit our website below to find out more.