Fully Funded NPQs
FULLY FUNDED places are still available on the February 2023 cohort of the following NPQs:
- Are you a teacher with responsibility for leading literacy?
Do you want to create a powerful whole school literacy strategy? Apply now for NPQLL
- Are you a current or aspiring nursery leader?
Do you want to build your expertise as a leader in Early Years settings? Apply now for NPQEYL
- Are you a teacher who trains and develops others?
Do you want to pave the way for successful teacher progression and development in your school? Apply now for NPQLTD
- Are you a pastoral member of staff with responsibility for leading behaviour and supporting pupil wellbeing?
Do you want to cultivate a strong school ethos and environment for all staff and pupils? Apply now for NPQLBC
- Are you a head of subject/department looking to build leadership expertise?
Do you want to build a culture of continuous improvement in your school? Apply now for NPQLT
- Are you a current or aspiring school leader?
Do you want to discover your strength as a senior leader and take your school to new heights? Apply now for NPQSL
Further details on how to apply for a FULLY FUNDED place on the February 2023 NOQ cohorts can be found on our website - Leicester & Leicestershire Teaching School Hub - NPQs
(Please note that there are no February cohorts for NPQH and NPQEL, the next cohorts will start in Autumn term 2023).