Our Core Principles
- are outward facing, with honesty, trust and a shared moral purpose to get the best possible outcomes for all of our children and young people
- recognise, aspire to, celebrate and achieve excellence for all
- are self-improving, with focus on improving outcomes for all stakeholders and that achieve excellent value
- provide the most effective CPD and leadership development and have the most impact on classroom practice and progress of students
- create a national model of excellence and are innovative and influence the national educational landscape
- rigorously focus on QA standards and progress
The Trust is passionate about education and provides its pupils with exciting, engaging and high quality learning environments, developing its pupils into aspirational, capable and confident young adults and members of the community. It celebrates the diversity and individuality of each academy. TMET is a committed employer keen to provide high quality professional development. It provides its academies access to a world-class education network, excellent school-to-school support and is committed to ensuring that all of our academies will, by working together, make a positive difference.
Carolyn Robson CBE
Chief Executive Officer
For more information please visit www.rmtrust.org.uk
Strategic School Partners
Challenge Partner schools are the core of the Teaching School, both contributing to and using Teaching School services. Their membership and hub leadership of Challenge Partners means that LeTS is collectively accountable for these schools in terms of continuing improvement in attainment, teaching and learning and Ofsted categories.
The East Midlands South Hub is currently comprised of 9 Secondary schools and 13 primary schools, spread across Leicester, Leicestershire and Warwickshire.